Here is a five day series on setting goals for the new year!
You have 5 days to get your New Years Resolutions done
(do I sound like your 8th grade teacher?). I looked back at a few of mine and saw “Have another baby” at the top a few years in a row. If this is at the top of your list (or “Have a baby”) then you need a plan to make your dream come true. This week I will give a few exercises you can do to help you narrow your efforts and focus on what is most important.
Excercise 1: Make a list of all the ways you could become a parent and add the option of living chid-free:
1. Conceive naturally and carry baby to term
2. Conceive with assisted reproduction and carry baby to term
3. Use third-party reproduction (egg donor, sperm donor, surrogate)
4. Adopt through domestic adoption
5. Adopt through international adoption
6. Adopt through foster-care
View original post 75 more words